Wednesday, June 21, 2006

My Mom is a Guitar Hero

As I mentioned in the last post, my mom came to visit over the weekend. Before we were getting ready to leave, she noticed the Guitar Hero guitar sitting next to my entertainment nest and asked what it was with thriving curiosity. I told her how you played a rock star and jammed out tunes with this toy guitar, living out fantasies that burrow in everyone's dreams. Now, my mom doesn't play video games; she never has. To see her excited about playing one was thrilling and I couldn't wait to get back home and endure the trials once again.

She managed "I Love Rock & Roll" (a beginner's requirement) with surprising depth and aptitude. I guess it is an attribute of a musician that you can even pick up a virtual tool and disseminate your abilities across the realm of 1s and 0s.

No comments: