Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Combined days

Recently, I made some changes to my workout routine. For the past two weeks, I have combined the days that I workout and run intervals. This allows me to have a couple more "off" days, which I like. In fact, this is the way that the TT workouts are structured. Do your supersets and after a small rest move immediately into your intervals. On your "off" days, try to get some exercise in. I try to use this time to do a dedicated abs routine that takes me no more than 10-15 minutes. I haven't been as consistent as I want to be with that, but I'll do what I can.

Also, I have now set a new personal best on my bench press: 210 lbs. It's hard to gauge how accurate that is because I'm using the machine at my apartment's gym. But, I am lifting the entire rack of plates, so that's something right?

No comments: