Friday, June 27, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 26

This week was a good week for fat loss. I went from 176.2 last week to 173.4 this week. Strangely enough, my waist size pretty much stayed the same, so it must have come off in other places. That's fine with me, really. I have been pushing myself with the weight machine and I can already tell it's improving other areas. The one area I really want to lose in though, is my lower belly or waist. I can't seem to get that going just yet.

In other news, I'll be headed to the beach this weekend and won't be back till after the 4th of July. It'll be a good test to see how well I can eat while on vacation and what kind of workouts I can get in. There's not a gym where I'm going, so I'll be doing bodyweight exercises. Should be fun!

Weight: 173.4
Waist: 34.25"

No comments: