Friday, March 07, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 10

I have reached another milestone this week. To date, I have lost a total of 20 pounds. Although my weight has been fluctuating throughout the week (194.4, 193.6, etc), the scale finally settled on 195.0 for the "official" weigh-in day. I forgot to measure my waist this morning, so I'll post an update tomorrow.

In order to hit my goal of 185, I need to lose an average of 1.6 lbs per week for the next six weeks. If previous results have been any indication, that shouldn't be a problem, but you never know. I'm starting to get down to that point where I stalled out last time. If I can break the 190 mark, then I know I can get down to 185. From there, if it looks like I can afford to lose more weight, then I'll do it.

Anyways, this week produced excellent results and I can't wait to get over that 20 lb hump.

UPDATE: Waist size this week is 37.75" down from 38" last week.

No comments: