Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 16


I did it! The final week of my weight loss deadline has brought about the result I was looking for. I am exactly 185 lbs this morning. All I can say is that it has taken a lot of hard work and dedication to get this far and I have no plans to stop.

Where do I go from here?
I am setting my next loss goal at 175 lbs. I believe these are gonna be some tough pounds to lose, but if I keep up with my nutrition and working out I know it'll come off.

My reward?
Pasta. I have managed to avoid one of my favorite foods this entire time and it's killing me inside. I really, really, want to have some Italian food and I think I'm going to have to convince my dad to make his homemade pasta sauce and meatballs. Or, my mom's chicken tetrazzini. Damn, I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Weight: 185.0
Waist: 35 1/2"

No comments: