Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daily Diet

I've been asked a few times what I typically eat throughout the day. I've gone over before about Clean Eating, but I guess it wasn't specific enough. Below I will outline a typical day.

Breakfast (7:30 am)
-1 scrambled egg
-1 whole wheat Eggo waffle or 1 slice whole wheat toast
or
-1 1/2 cups of Kashi Autumn Wheat shredded wheat cereal
-2 or 3 large tablespoons of sliced strawberries
-1 1/2 cups of 2% or fat free milk

Mid-morning snack (10:00 am)
-1 apple
or
-2 sticks of low-fat string cheese

Lunch (12:00 pm)
-Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread, hold the mayo, any kind of toppings you want
-Salad with fat free dressing or vinaigrette

Mid-afternoon snack (3:00 pm)
-1 apple

Dinner (6:30 pm)
-Grilled chicken breast (8 oz)
-1/2 package of frozen veggies or salad

No comments: